Welcome to the home of CanaryMod, the legacy of hMod, that strives to make the best experience for the Minecraft community by putting our time and effort into making CanaryMod the best.
CanaryMod has a stable API for plugin developers and an easily manageable interface for server admins. Plugins written today will still work months from now without any need for updates, and can integrate seamlessly with a best-in-class, built-in permissions system.
Join the ever growing flock of CanaryMod servers today!
CanaryMod b11 for Minecraft 1.5.1 is released
Download CanaryMod b11
* Fixed ItemArray.insert(item) clearing enchantments and NBT data
* Fixed setting mobspawner entities crashing clients
* Fixed HEALTH_CHANGE
* Added capability to set multiple spawn types to a mob spawner
* Added new classes/hooks for minecarts
* Fixed /xp remove* Added special case for empty permission on Command Blocks
* Changed HANGING_ENTITY_DESTROY hook to pass DamageSource
* DamageSource now has methods for getting both the direct and the indirect entities.
* Fixed CommandBlock behaviour
Finally a completely stable build, and with multiworld support! Full changelog coming soon, but here you go!
Remember to run canary-b10.sql to add in the sql support for multiworlds!
* Compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5
* Multiworld Support
* More hooks/changes
* Bug fix for: /I and /KIT allow enchantment duplication.
* Added server.properties value "allow-enchantable-item-stacking".
* Added farmland to BLOCK_UPDATE (finally!)
* Fix for BUG: IronGolems not in Living Entity List
* fixed Potion spawning via /give commands
* Added player.getRespawnLocation/setRespawnLocation
* Fixed MobSpawner updating on the fly
* Fixed Enderpearl dupe bug
* Added LIGHT_CHANGE.
* Fixed Datasource not dispatching mysql connections
* Adding ITEM_TOUCH_GROUND hook
* Adding Item.getMaxAmount() and Inventory.insertItem().
* Fixed dropItem/dropInventory keep enchantments after drop
* Updated Player.giveItemDrop to accept damage values
* Added Chunk.getBiomeData, Chunk.setBiomeData, and Chunk.update
* Adding sheep control* Added DEATH hook.
* Fixed player IP settings seeing non-ips as ips, preventing logging in.
* Fixed onChunkCreated not gettings called
* Fixed World not being set for onPlayerMove locations* Many more
If you've wondered what this 'big secret project' we've been working on is, here's your answer.
So I've noticed we're getting less attention as of late and people are asking why we haven't had any recent Crow or Canary updates. The main reason would be that we're actually in the middle of something pretty big, more info within the next week here! I'll be updating this more as it comes along.
Our most recent build is currently Crow 4.10.10 and has been quite stable for some time, but the next build might be released in a few days, depending on stability. People who are claiming for have 4.11.10 are using unofficial test builds that have been compiled via our github and contain some fixes for Multiworld. It's suggested if you use these copies to report your problems to that thread, not anywhere else.
Thanks for sticking around, expect more information and updates within the next week!
As wished for ages, since multiworld was first introduced into Minecraft beta, multiworld was saught after in CanaryMod. Finally, it has arrived! Crow 4.8.10 currently has the core of our multiworld system. It can be checked out in our javadocs for plugin authors wishing to create their own multiworld experience. Our thread that contains our buglist fixes from Crow 4.7.10 can be found here: http://forums.canarymod.net/?topic=2606.0. Our github account was also moved to https://github.com/FallenMoonNetwork/CanaryMod. Thanks again for sticking with is at CanaryMod!